PLEASE READ THE RULES CAREFULLY
- No one is allowed on the ranch during legal hunting hours the day prior to the hunt. This includes you!
- Everyone must be off the ranch by 2PM the last day of the hunt.
- Be considerate of other hunters. (And they will be considerate to you.)
- Leave all gates as you find them.
- No driving between daylight and 10:00 AM or between 3:00 PM and dark because it spooks the deer and disturbs other hunters.
- No guns or crossbows allowed on this ranch. No spotlighting allowed. No ATV’s or 4 wheelers allowed.
- Please do not cut or break limbs from the trees the stands are in.
- Please do not throw cans, bottles, plastic bags, trash, etc. in the pasture.
- No trespassing for any reason. Do not get outside the fenced boundaries of your hunting area.
- Do not get within 100 yards of a big black feeder.
- Please leave the cabin a little cleaner than you found it. Take all food and garbage back with you.
- Make a super effort to find all wounded game.
- Do not bury or leave guts, carcasses, hide or head around camp.
- Be careful with fire. No open fires. Use the fire pit. Put ashes in the ash can.